Many private insurance policies will cover drug and alcohol rehab services, either in whole or in part. To get a better picture of what your insurance policy will cover, we will verify your insurance for you and let you know what portion, if any, of your stay will be out-of-pocket.
What is Luxury Rehab?
Luxury rehabilitation is a drug or alcohol treatment program that provides a wide variety of highly personalized and holistic treatment options, tailored to fit the plan of care for clients with specific needs and/or lifestyles.
Other amenities offered at our treatment facility that may not be available at more traditional rehab centers can include:
- Healthy food options: Customized meal plans are available to meet dietary needs and restrictions for our clients. Many luxury rehab facilities also offer nutritional counseling.
- Privacy: Luxury rehab patients enjoy the privacy of their own room and often have more one-on-one time with therapists.
- Fitness centers: Patients can work out in gyms using state-of-the-art exercise equipment or participate in group exercise classes.
- Recreation areas: This can include media rooms, private gardening, and/or daily mindfulness walks on our 1/2 acre property.
- Alternative treatments: Luxury drug rehab programs often use alternative holistic therapies, such as art therapy, grounding work, trauma-informed yoga and meditation.
Will Insurance Pay for Rehabilitation?
Private insurance often pays for all or part of rehabilitation services. We can help you find out exactly what portion or portions of your stay with us will be covered under your insurance plan.
How Long Does It Take to Verify Insurance for Rehab?
It takes approximately 90 minutes from the time we receive your information to have the results back. Our insurance benefits team is mainly active during the hours of 7 am and 5 pm as that’s the standard operating hours of any one insurance company. If we receive your information towards the end of the day or over the weekend, we will have the result back the very next business day. Generally, when we have a request to check benefits during a workday by 3 pm we have the results back in 90 minutes. The benefits review is absolutely free, and you have no commitment to our program. We provide this as a free service and courtesy as we understand this is a difficult time for you and your family and knowing what your insurance company will cover, in many cases, is a critical piece of information in making decisions.
Helpful information may include:
- Identification cards, including your insurance card
- A list of current medications
- A physician or mental health provider’s referral
- Explanation of benefits from the client’s insurance company
- Your name, email and phone number
- Financial Information
- Date Of Birth
Annandale Can Help You Verify Your Insurance
Annandale Behavioral Health is covered by most private PPOs and can provide you with an itemized superbill for any applicable out-of-pocket expenses.
To review and verify your benefits, please contact our Admissions Team by calling 855-778-8668 or fill out the verification form below.
Afterward, our Admissions Team will review your benefits and work with you to assist in reducing your out-of-pocket expenses.
About the Annandale Behavioral Health Recovery Clinic
Annandale Wellness provides a specialized, luxury treatment experience for individuals seeking to overcome alcohol and drug addiction or have these disorders with co-occurring medical and psychiatric conditions.
Our team of skilled professionals offers some of the most advanced treatments available today in a safe, serene setting that promotes recovery from substance use disorder.
To learn more about our luxury rehabilitation facility, please visit our home page.